* Inverted auger cutter design loosens and removes silage from compacted clamps.
* Open frame design provides great visibility to the face of the clamp.
* Maintains a smooth compacted clamp face to reduce spoilage and improve palatability for livestock.
* Cutting action of defacer maintains original silage cut length.
* 96" (2438mm) wide cutting width with inboard mounted motor allows cutting next to adjacent clamp walls.
* Cutter constructed with abrasion resistant, high strength steel for long life.
* Frame stand protects cutting rotor during storage.